SSP Instrumentation Flolok® manually operated two-way ball valves provide quick ¼ turn directional flow control of fluids in instrumentation and process systems.
- Directional handle indicates flow direction
- Panel Mountable
- 90 degree actuation
- Straight through flow path
- Micro finished ball provides positive seal
- Free floating ball design provides compensation for seat wear for repeitive sealing
- Blow-out proof ball & stem
- Standard Product Testing - Every ball valve is assembled and tested @ 1000 psig (68.9 bar) with Nitrogren
|Body Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Pressure Rating @ 100F||3000 PSIG|
|Connection Type 1||Male NPT|
|Connection Size 1||Specified by User|
|Connection Type 2||Male NPT|
|Connection Size 2||Specified by User|
|Handle Type||Nylon-Stainless Steel Insert|
SSP proudly makes Duolok®, TruFit®, FloLok® and hundreds of other products 100% in the USA!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.