Pikes Peak Rosin Press V2
Introducing the Pikes Peak V2 - all the same, 5 star rated features, now with full LCD touch screen technology!
- Features our Presswareâ„¢Â technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for even more control
- Save up to 30 pre-set recipesÂ so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your resultsÂ
- 5 tons of pressure outputÂ from our custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder from 120psi compressed air input (1.7 CFM)
- EvenÂ heat distribution from 0Â°F - 300Â°F from our in-house machined aluminum plates, each with its own thermocouple
- Temperature accuracy to less than half of 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Each Pikes Peak rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally
- Ultra-durable, powder-coated construction that comes with a full 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Each press is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at our factory
- Patent pending
Note:Â Air compressor not included
International Customers:Â price doesÂ notÂ include duty or import fees, and additional shipping charges are likely.Â Please contact usÂ for information.
The Pikes Peak Press was engineered to provide years and years of reliability while giving you the highest quality press on the market. You, the user, has complete control over heat plate temperatures, press time, operating pressure (digital readout), and actuating speed. The Pikes Peak features 10" x 3" heat plates with our Dual Pressure system.
Our pneumatic cylinder requires no oiling or maintenance and through its unique design is able to achieve nearly 5 tons of force with only 120 PSI compressed air. These extremely high forces ensure that all of your rosin is extracted efficiently.Â All PurePressure products are manufactured in the USA and we guarantee unrivaled quality from all of our handmade presses and rosin bags.
Notes About Air Compressors:Â an air compressor is required to operate the Pikes Peak rosin press and is not included. The basic requirements are that it can reach 145 PSI, has a tank size of 30 gallons or more, and has a CFM rating of 1.7 or great.Â