***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
Mini Icarus :Bi-Directional Flow True Dewax Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
DISCLAIMER: BY UPGRADING TO SWAGELOK VALVES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO BE FULFILLED AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING MAY NOT BE REFUNDED. The Icarus unit shares the same function of the standard Bi-directional extractors, but features rack mounting for ease of use. It is also the 5lb True Dewax unit. By utilizing an input manifold for the solvent, the user is able to switch from bottom flood to a top input on the material column. This method ensures that all material has been saturated and rinsed of oils on the first run. The oil bearing solvent then dumps into a sleeved spool, where it is chilled with dry ice. Once the solvent has chilled, waxes and lipids will coagulate and fall out of the solution. The solution is then filtered and dumped into a collection base. The rack unit comes standard with a port for nitrogen assistance.
• 304 Stainless Steel construction
• BUNA-N gaskets
• 3”x 24” rack mounted material column with separated 8”x 10” collection base and 4"x24" Dewax vessel
• Nailok 316SS ball valves with 37° JIC flares
• Solvent input manifold to switch from bottom to top flood
• Manifold for vacuum and nitrogen assist
• Polycarbonate sight glass on collection base
• High pressure clamps
• 80-20 racking
• #15 LP Recovery tank
• Operating Temperature Range: -40C (-40F) to 72C (160F)
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 1301 cubic inches, (21.323 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304& 316 Stainless Steel.
• Intake Fittings: JIC 37 Degree Vacuum Fittings
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior base
• Swagelok Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made Swagelok valves 316 Stainless Steel 3000PSI(1/4FNPTx1/4FNPT)
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. Standard base is a 12x12 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 12x12 welded with a 12” splatter and 12”x12” open spool. The jacketed base has a 12”x12” fully jacketed base. The jacketed splatter platter upgrade has a jacketed splatter, jacketed 12x12 open spool.
• Sous Vide and circulatory pump: Adds a Sous vide submersible heater and a water circulatory pump. This is use for recovery with a jacketed base. Sous vide heaters can be purchased separately for non-jacketed bases.
• Active Upgrade Kits: Adds Active Recovery Kit https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/trs21-active-closed-loop-recovery-kit.html, which is used to speed up the recovery process
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.