Longs Peak Rosin Press
Based on our 5-star rated Pikes Peak, the Longs Peak rosin press offersÂ 60% more available force for true commercial production capabilities.
Top Longs Peak Rosin Press Features
- Features our Presswareâ„¢Â technology, which offers a full color LCD touch screen with custom software for even more control
- Save up to 30 pre-set recipesÂ so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your resultsÂ
- 8 tons of pressureÂ (15,300 lbf @ 140 psi compressed air)Â output from our custom fabricated, oil-less, maintenance-free pneumatic cylinder
- EvenÂ heat distribution from 0Â°F - 300Â°F from our in-house machined aluminum plates, each with its own thermocouple
- Temperature accuracy to less than half of 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Each Longs Peak rosin press includes two sets of orientation legs, so you can operate the press vertically or horizontally
- Ultra-durable, powder-coated construction that comes with a full 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Each press is proudly made by hand in Denver, Colorado with top quality components at our factory
- Patent pending
Note: Air compressor not included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.