â€“ by Lab Society
Our new, detachable Liebig Condensers are well-suited to just about any distillation run you can throw at them.
All of these condensers have aÂ 29/42 lower inner jointÂ and aÂ varying upper/outer joint, depending on the model you select.
The glassware is designed to be cooled (or heated) to common laboratory temperatures, depending on your specific needs.
Liebig Condenser Features*:
- vacuum take-off â€“Â A vacuumÂ connection can be attached to the condenser.
- drip tip â€“Â distillate drips directly into receiving flasksÂ
- UV detection area â€“Â for distillate analysis
- GL capsÂ â€“Â All units have GL connection ports for heated or cooled liquids.
- can be used with either hot or cold fluids â€“Â GL caps have a temperature range ofÂ -45 to 200Â°C.
- made of lab-grade borosilicate glass
- made in the USA
*Note:Â Exact features will vary based on the Liebig Condenser model selected.Â Models without the one-inch extension do not have UV detection capability.Â Models without theÂ vacuum take-off adapter do not have the capability to have a vacuum pulled or monitored from them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.