GrowLab 240 7’11” x 7’11” x 6’7” (240 x 240 x 200 centimeters)
The GrowLab Horticultural Grow Room has all the features you could ask for - and more! Outfit the GrowLab with the ventilation fan, lighting system and growing system of your choice and you will have the brightest, slickest, most affordable grow room available. Introducing the next generation in portable grow rooms - The GrowLab Horticultural Grow Room. Here are some of the unique and exciting features you won't find elsewhere:
- Increased weight capacity - roof cross-members easily support 100 pounds.
- Sturdy powder coated framework - helps protect against rust and gives a cleaner look; thicker than previous models.
- Highly reflective interior - significant increase in reflectivity for improved lighting performance.
- Thermally protected - tent material reflects 97% of all radiant heat for superior insulation.
- Completely non-toxic - will not react under light and heat, and no off-gassing to harm plants.
- Improved fabric & zippers - thicker fabric than previous models, with the best zippers on the market.
- Movable roof cross-members - easily adjust lighting and accessories; pieces snap into desired place for better functionality.
- Multiple intake/exhaust ports - including two ports opposite each other at reflector level for air-cooling of lighting system on most models.
- Adjustable fan and ducting attachments - no more clamps or reducers needed!
- Waterproof floor - a second floor that is removable for easy cleaning between crops.
Model GL240 Specifications:
- Size assembled: 7’11” x 7’11” x 6’7” (240 x 240 x 200 centimeters)
- Unit weight: 73 pounds
- 62 square feet
- 406.8 cubic feet
- Hangable weight: 100+ pounds
- Reducing roof ports: 10”
- Reducing upper port: 8” left / right
- Reducing lower port: 10” left / right
- Reducing Cable port: 4” top right / top left / bottom left / bottom right
- Intake flaps: 4 left / right / back / back
- Left, right and rear access flaps
- 1 waterproof floor panel
- Fits four DryNets
- Suggested wattage: 4x 600
*Once the grow tent has been taken out of the packaging and has been opened the tent is no longer sell-able. So we cannot return or exchange grow tents that have been taken out of their packaging. Broken zippers or zipper lines are considered standard wear and tear . We can not return tents due to zippers that are broken due to use. We cannot return grow tents because they do not fit the area your were intending them to go in, so be sure to double measure your area prior to ordering.