Lab Society spent years developing the perfect steam distillation system, This has resulted in the Lab Society Terpene Distillation Kit. This system is composed of all the elements needed for inert gas or steam distillation of terpenes and essential oils, aside from an inert tank/regulator.
Steam or inert gas is pushed through a unique fitted down stem, into a round bottom flask.allows for a more even flow of steam or inert gas. This translates to better yields and less degradation. Distilled water is added to the bottom of the reaction flask to cool down the steam or inert gas depending on your needs. The result is a highly pure isolation.
- everything you need for the steam distillation of terpenes
- American-made glassware & controllers
- industrial-grade components
- custom-engineered design
- easy to use and affordable
- separate and condense your desired fractions
- biomass chamber included
- Steam Reservoir Size: 4.9 Liters
- Material Reservoir Size: 5 Liters
- Cooling for Graham Condenser: Pair with LS-BTK-4P, C15, or any recirculating chiller
System And Electrical Parameters
- Glassware: Meets ASTM specification E438, Type 1, Class A, and is made from Kimble Kimax or Schott Duran glass
- Steam Generator: 1500 watts, Two thermal protectors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.