Cascade’s Model TVO-5B has incredible temperature stability. Used in vacuum drying an purging of of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material needing to be dried or purged. The temperature probe is located insted the oven allowing for accurate, even and stable temperatures throughout the oven – making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
Cascade vacuum ovens are manufactured in Oregon USA and come certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
- 5 each adjustable 18″ W x 24″ D shelves (Approx 8 max)
- Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth quarter turn Swagelok vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- Electrical requirement: 120V / 1ph / 14 FLA
- Power option: 208V - 220V / 1ph / 7FLA
- Standard Cord: 110 – 120V NEMA 5-15 international options
- Volume: 4.5 Cubic Ft
- Interior capacity: 18” W x 24” D X 18.25” H
- Temperature stability: ± 0.4° @105°F
- Temperature uniformity: +1.5° @ 105°F
- Vacuum connection: 3/8’ hose barb
- Vent connection: 1/4” hose barb
- KF-25 Port: Yes (1” Dia)
- Unit weight: 249 Lbs.
- Shipping weight: 449 Lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.