Cascade’s Model TVO-2B has temperature stability. Useful for vacuum drying and purging of pharmaceuticals, botanicals, slurries, or any temperature sensitive material. Has a 2 cubic ft capacity for small batch attention to detail.
The temperature probe is inside of the oven allowing for accurate, even and stable tempeatures throughout – making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
Cascade vacuum ovens are manufactured in Oregon USA and come certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
- Top-Quality, Easy Turn Swagelok© Valves
- 5 each stackable shelves in flexible configurations
- Temperature probe INSIDE oven for accurate readings
- Full KF-25 port and MAX EVAP lines available for reduced purge times
- Bright LED lights & large tempered safety glass viewing window
- Solvent resistant BUNA-N door gasket
- Microprocessor Control / Digital Vacuum Gauge
- Electrical requirement: 120V / 1ph / 9 FLA
- Power option: 208V - 220V / 1ph / 4.5 AMP
- Standard Cord: 110 – 120V NEMA 5-15 international options
- Volume: 1.7 Cubic Ft
- Interior capacity: 12” W x 20” D X 12” H
- Temperature stability: ± 0.4° @105°F
- Temperature uniformity: +1.5° @ 105°F
- Vacuum connection: 3/8’ hose barb
- Vent connection: 1/4” hose barb
- Unit weight: 145 Lbs.
- Shipping weight: 180 Lbs.