Bel-Art BUCHNER TABLE-TOP FUNNEL - 10.25"
Filter large volumes quickly with a polyethylene plastic Table-Top Buchner Funnel using your choice of Fritware® or Perforated filter plate.
- Removable hose barbed connector accepts 12.7mm (½") I.D. tube and threads into ¾" NPT bung on the funnel
- Fixed or removable Fritware® Porous Filter Plates supported by a multiple ring grid; HDPE, 6.4mm (¼") thick, with a non-porous ring at the periphery of the plate which seals filter paper when used
- Fritware® Porous Filter Plates available in two porosities (medium and coarse); medium is 45-90 microns while the coarse is 90-130 microns; use temperature range maximum 52ºC (125ºF), minimum -80ºC (-112ºF)
- Fixed or removable Perforated Filter Plates are made of 4.8mm (³/₁₆") thick HDPE with 4.8mm (³/₁₆") perforations on 11mm (⁷/₁₆") centers
- Perforated Filter Plates available in two versions (fixed or removable); fixed for coarse filtration or use with a cloth or paper filter; removable for use in precious metals recovery; use temperature range maximum 52ºC (125ºF), minimum -80ºC (-112ºF)
- Use the F36820-0118 Funnel Trowel to quickly and efficiently smooth fissures appearing during the filtration process
Note: Truck shipping is required for 36" funnels
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.