Bel-Art Autoclavable Carboys
Rugged carboys are 21 CFR 177.1520 compliant for direct contact with foods and beverages, and are USP Class VI certified for the demands of the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Ideal for storing and dispensing large batches of culture media, distilled water and other solutions, they have excellent chemical resistance and large handles that help with transport.
- All components are FDA-grade polypropylene construction
- Steam autoclavable at 121°C (250°F); when autoclaving, do not engage cap threads
- 83mm screw cap includes a built-in thermo-plastic elastomer washer for positive seal
- Molded-in bung accepts the easy-to-use spigot; located low on carboy for more complete drainage
- Available with or without spigot
|Catalog No.:||Description||Quantity / Pack|
|F10794-0025||10 liters (2.6 gallons) without spigot||1|
|F10794-0050||20 liters (5.3 gallons) without spigot||1|
|F11846-0025||10 liters (2.6 gallons) with spigot||1|
|F11846-0050||20 liters (5.3 gallons) with spigot||1|
|H91184-6005||Replacement spigot for F11846-0025 and F11846-0050||1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.