Automated Solvent Recovery System (ASRS)
â€“ Lab Society
Recover more solvents than you ever thought possible.
Our top-of-the-line Automated Solvent Recovery System (ASRS) was designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding of industrial laboratories.Â Instead of letting valuable solvents go to waste, you can now easily recover them on a larger scale than ever before.
High volume lab? Not to worry.
Early real-world tests show that these units perform well beyond specifications, letting you recover more of your solvent per hour than by any other method on the market.
Finally, a plug-and-play solution for top-of-the-line labs.
Thanks to a variety of sensors and automations at the heart of these machines, all of our (ASRS) units areÂ able to run safely with minimal operator intervention.Â For busy lab owners, this product is a game changer. In most cases, itâ€™s a simple matter of plug and play.
- set it and forget it â€“Â Just put the used solvent in, and watch the clean solvent come out.
- multiple, large-scale sizes â€“Â Â (32, 50, 75, 110 Gallon options available)
- process insane amounts of solvent per hourÂ â€“ (5.5, 9.1, 16.6, 18.2 gallons per hour, respectively)
- vacuum-assisted â€“Â Allows for a reduced atmosphere, which lowers boiling points and increases evaporation speed!
- remotely accessible via ethernet or cellular data
- electric heatingÂ (with thermal oil)
- collection container sensors prevent overflow and spills
- includesÂ free lifetime service and supportÂ (including remote access)
- 480 volts â€“Â make sure you have the proper power available
- automatic hydraulic tilt lift available upgrade
These powerful machines use a vacuum in the boiling chamber to lower the temperature needed to boil high-boiling-point solvents. Each premium unit uses aÂ Liquid Ring VacuumÂ SystemÂ for maximum efficiency.
Remotely accessible via ethernet or cellular data.
The system PLC is accessible remotely through an Ethernet or cellular data connection. Set-
tings can be viewed and changed as if the touch screen was being used.
Electric heating (with thermal oil).
Uses a thermal oil jacket electric heater to quickly and evenly heat the boiling vessel.
Collection container sensors prevent overflow and spills.
The last thing you want is a massive solvent leak in your laboratory, or worse, volatile chemicals and vapors everywhere. Thatâ€™s why weâ€™ve integrated intelligent sensors to prevent spills and to stop these machines from overflowing.
Not only that, our automated premium solvent recovery units are:
- Safe â€“Â Class 1, Div 1, Group D, explosion-proof, METLAB Certified
- Strong â€“Â High quality 304 stainless steel construction
- Simple â€“Â Automated operations, tilted base for easy residual product removal and access
- Smart â€“Â Highly automated, with touch-screen PLC and remote cellular access
Note:Â The ASRS requires the use of aÂ 480V standalone chiller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.