Allegro Blowers 12” Plastic Explosion-Proof Ventilation Fan Compact Axial Blower
The electric, the explosion-proof motor is UL/CSA listed and meets Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups C and D, and Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups F and G Hazardous Location Requirements.
The high output from a compact axial blower, designed for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. Available as a blower only or complete unit with 15’ (4.57m), 25’ (7.62m) or 50’ (15.2 m) of statically conductive ducting and storage canister. Canister attaches to intake or output of blower for suction or ventilation. It is designed for explosion proof environment. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 113.
- New compact canister in 9548-15 and 9548-25 models is the lightest and smallest in the industry!
- Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
- Lightweight, corrosion-, UV- and chemical-resistant
- Super quiet, “safety orange”
- Bottom enclosure to protect electrical components
- Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- Steel powder coated grill
- Certifications UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Polypropylene six blade fan, aluminum hub
- Non-collapsible retractable design, Class 1 hard-drawn spring steel wire helix
- HP: 1/3
- Voltage/Hz 115V, 60 Hz, Single Phase
- Max RPM: 3250
- Current Draw: 2.2A
- Cord: 25’ (7.62m) SJOOW 18/3 AWG 300V, medium duty
- Plug: NEMA 115V, 20 amp, “ECP” typE
- Black single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester ducting, coated with neoprene 250°F (121.1°C) temp. resistant
- Dimensions: 26” x 13.5” x 14.5”
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Flow rates: 1475 CFM Free Air, 1300 CFM one 90⁰ bend, 1200 CFM Two 90⁰ bends
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.