The Agilent IDP-3 dry scroll pump is a compact, high-performance, oil-free vacuum pump that is suitable for a wide variety of applications. It is the smallest scroll pump made for general vacuum applications, which makes it easy to integrate into OEM systems.
IDP pumps use a single-sided scroll design that allows for a straightforward 15 minute maintenance procedure with simple tools. Large pumping speeds and compact sizes are ideal for many applications in the research, analytical instrument, and laboratory markets.
IDP pumps are hermetic, with the motor and all bearings completely isolated from the vacuum path. This design extends the bearing life and provides clean, dry vacuum to the application. An inlet isolation valve is available as an integral option that adds no additional height to the pump. The IDP-10 uses an inverter driven motor, which provides uniform vacuum performance at all global frequencies and input voltages. Its uniform global performance and compact size make it an ideal choice for analytical instruments and industrial OEMs.
- Electrical requirements: 10-100 VAC, 50-60 Hz: 115 VAC, 60 Hz: 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Pumping rate: 2. cfm
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Gas ballast connection: Female 1/8 in. NPT
- Exhaust connection: Female ¼ in. NPT (10 mm hose barb provided)
- Inlet connection: KKF/NW16 flange
- Motor rate: 3200 rpm 60Hz/ 2600 rpm 50Hz
- Working temperature: 5 °C to 40°C
- Unit weight: 21 Lbs.
- Shipping weight: 23 Lbs.
- Noise level: < 55 dB(A)
- Compliance: CE, CSA, CSA/CUS, Semi S2-703 and RoHS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.