Across international R-series single/dual jacketed glass reactor system. These systems are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment. Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed.
- Includes a FREE high quality thermo insulation jacket with open/close viewing window and top/bottom adjustable drawstrings, specially designed and made for Ai glass jacketed reactors.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
- Huber 460V 3Ph -55°C to 250°C recirculating chiller with Pilot One controller
- Welch 110V 2163 6.1 cfm 6 torr diaphragm pump and vacuum hose
- Electrical requirements: 110V 60Hz 1-PH, 250W
- Reaction glass vessel capacity: 26 gallons (100L)
- Cooling/heating jacket capacity: 8 gallons (30L)
- Glass material: High borosilicate glass 3.3
- Agitator: Anchor design, type-304 stainless steel reinforced PTFE structure
- Condenser: Dual-cooling coil design
- Glass vessel temperature range: -110°F to 400°F
- Vacuum level: < 700 torrs
- Vacuum sealing: PTFE
- Drain port ground clearance: 13.5 inches
- Unit height (fully assembled): 98 inches
- Shipping dimensions/weight: 26x88x45"/390 lb
- Electrical requirement: 3x208-220V/ 60Hz / 15 amps
- Cooling compressor: 2-stage Air
- Classification according to DIN12876-1: Classification III (FL)
- Process volume min Liters: 3.9
- Working temperature: -80 - +250
- Temperature stability ( C): +/- 0.01
- Heating capacity (kW): 2.8
- Pump capacity flow rate (l/min): 16 ... 40
- Pump capacity flow pressre (psi): 1.45 ... 18.85
- Pump connections: m24x1.5
- Refrigerant: R23, R507
- Ambient temperature: 5 ... 40
- Dimensions W x L x H (inch): 16.9 x 25.6 x 49.5
- Weight (LBS): 368
Sound pressure level (distance 1m) max. (dBA): 68
- Electrical requirements: 110V 60Hz Single Phase
- Pumping rate: 6.1 cfm / 174L/min
- Gasket material: All-PTFE
- Ultimate vacuum level: 6 torr/ 8 mbar
- Maximum vacuum: 29.9 inHg
- Inlet/Outlet: Kf16 flange
- Adjustable gas ballast: No
- Unit dimensions: 21 x 10 x 12” (LxWxH)
- Shipping dimensions: 28 x 16 x 20 (LxWxH)
- Shipping weight: 90 Lbs