Introducing the new Ai UL/CSA certified AccuTemp 1.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens, come standard with secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing & compression fittings, stainless steel vacuum/vent valves, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology and two year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while our 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
AccuTemp-19 series vacuum ovens feature a 1.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of Across's vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving their facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
- Electrical requirements: 110V 50/60Hz 1-Ph 13.6A, 1500 Watts
- Chamber size: 16.5 x 14.5 x 14”
- Chamber material: Stainless steel
- Chamber capacity: 1.9 cf
- Unit weight: 140 Lbs
- Shipping weight: 200 Lbs
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 28 x 23 x 21.75
- Shelve Size: 16 x 14.25 inches
- Distance between shelves: one inch
- Door Gasket Material: Silicone
- In-door lights: White LED
- UL Compliance: Yes\
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006