***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems unless ordered with dropdown menu or separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
MK-VI Bi-Directional Flow Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
Please Read Optional Upgrades Section for Clarification on System Upgrades
DISCLAIMER: BY UPGRADING TO SWAGELOK VALVES YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS TO BE FULFILLED AND EXPEDITED SHIPPING MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.
The 8.5lb Bi-Directional rack has the same function as the stand alone biflow, but with the convenience of a rack mounting system. By using a bottom flood on the first wash to ensure all material has seen solvent, preventing channeling through the material. Finish the run with a top flood input to ensure all residuals have been washed from the material. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
This unit can be upgraded into an Active recovery unit by purchasing the upgrade kit. https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html
•Assembled 12" biflow lid
6"x36" material column with reducer & top cap
(2)6" filter plate kit
2" Solvent input manifold
#100 LP tank
1/4" 48" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
1/4" 60" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
(2)3/8" 48" High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
(2)12" clamps, (4)6" clamps, (3)2" clamps, and (2)1.5" clamps with gaskets
2" filter gasket
Extra of each type of gasket
• System Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made SSP Instrumental or Swagelok fully encapsulated mini ball valves
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. Standard base is a 12x12 welded bottom with a 12x12 clamped on top. The splatter platter replaces the 12x12 welded with a 12” splatter and 12”x12” open spool. The jacketed splatter platter upgrade has a jacketed splatter, jacketed 12x12 open spool and a standard spool
. • Recovery Tank: This upgrade changes the standard #50 LP tank with either: Dual Recovery adds a 2”x3” spool with (2) valves on the sides, extra hose, and an extra recovery tank. The dual recovery manifold clamps under one of the poly sights on the collection and allows user to recover to two LP tanks, cutting recovery times significantly. or a dual recovery with 2 Stainless Steel Jacketed #50 LP tanks.
• Hemispherical Lid: This upgrade replaces the standard flat collection base lid with our hemispherical model. Hemi lids add extra headspace and allow a better view of the center dip-tube and collection base. The hemispherical lid has (2)1/4” FNPT and (2)1/2” FNPT ports, (2)2” triclamp ports for sight glasses and a 1.5” triclamp port for the center.
• Active Upgrade Kits: Adds your choice of Active Recovery Kit https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/trs21-active-closed-loop-recovery-kit.html, which is used to speed up the recovery process, or the Active Recirculation/Recovery Kit https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html, which allows you to recirculate solvent back thru the material column, then also speeds up recovery.
• 6"x 36" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 8.5lb (3900g)
•316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 150PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless JIC 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 12" diameter by 24" tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches):
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 2819 Cubic inches, (46.2 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.