The 50L Stainless Steel Jacketed Reactor is designed for use with positive pressure. Glass reactors are only able to handle negative pressures which limits their usability. The vessel jacket can be used to circulate chilling fluid or as vacuum insulation. The vessel wild hold 50L (13 gallons) of liquid or 10 lbs of botanical material and the outer jacket capacity is 14.22L or 3.76 gallons of fluid.
Reaction Vessel Applications:
- Ethanol Extraction
- Pre-Chilling Solvent
- Mixing & Homogenizing
- 1/2" MJIC Connection
- 1/4" MJIC Connection
- 1/4" MJIC/Barb Connection
- High-Pressure Clamps
- Minimal footprint
- 12" Tri-Clamp top ferrule for easy loading and unloading
- Lockable casters for mobility
- 6" Tri-Clamp bottom ferrule for easy loading and unloading
- Modular Tri-Clamp design
- Polycarbonate sight glasses for easy viewing
- 1/2" barb connection on the jacket
- Alcohol resistant silicone gaskets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.