DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. DO NOT USE INDOORS
This closed column extractor is a must-have system for extraction. The extractor allows for maximum solvent pressure by allowing the user to close the valve, pull the vacuum, and fill the extractor. With this system, solvent will fill about 85% of the column before the internal pressure equals the pressure of the can propellant. The best part? It comes with a 1 yr. Limited warranty.
Key Features and Description:
- Closed Column Pressure Extractor (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty, excludes gaskets and screens)
- This system allows the user to build up solvent pressure by closing the valve, pulling a vacuum and filling the extractor, Extractor will fill about 85% with solvent before the internal pressure will equal the pressure of the can propellant.
- The solvent can will fit into either port with a tip adapter supplied with some butane cans, tip adapter required, not included
- Solvent Soak is expected to be between 30-90 min, but this all depends on material, starting with frozen cans of solvent is recommended
- This system allows the user to soak the material before opening the bottom valve to release the solvent and oil.
- 8" x 8" Platinum Cured Silicone Non-Stick Pad
- 3" Tri-Clamp 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube
- Spool Sizes Specifications:
- 3" x 6" = 180G (Hemispherical Reducer)
- 3" x 12" = 350G (Hemispherical Reducer)
- 3" x 24" = 1LB (Conical Reducer)
- 3" x 36" = 2LB (Conical Reducer)
- 304 Stainless Steel Flare End Caps with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Miniature Ball Valves
- Hemispherical OR Conical Reducer
- (2) 3" Standard Pressure Tri-Clamp Clamps
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Quadpod
- (2) Buna-N Tri-Clamp Gaskets
- Buna-N 100 Mesh (150 Micron) Gasket
- Compound Gauge - Allows the User to see vacuum and pressure on the column when operating
- Shower Head - Top Cap has a round shower head on the bottom of it to allow for better dispersion of Solvent
- Sight Glass - 1/4" Inline Sight Glass Allows you to see the flow of butane in the Closed Column Extractor
***Note: Parts and components can be subject to substitutions. Any substituted parts will have the same function and will be of equal or greater value.****
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.