BVV Vacuum oven turnkey setups include all the necessary components to begin vacuum purging and drying immediately. Each setup is pieced together by industry experts who have used each of the items thoroughly and have a complete understanding of the vacuum purging and drying process. We use the highest quality components to ensure maximum speed and evaporation capability. For consulting on your specific needs, please give us a call.
3.2CF Vacuum Oven Premium Turnkey Setup Includes:
- 3.2CF Vacuum Oven - Stainless Steel Interior - 4 Individually Heated Shelves - LCD Display and LED's
- Your choice of the following cold traps: BVV CT40 -40°F 300ml x 3 Cold Trap or BVV CT80 -112°F 300ml x 3 Cold Trap
- Your choice of the following vacuum pumps:
- BVV Pro Series 5.6CFM Two Stage Vacuum Pump
- BVV Pro Series 11.3CFM Two Stage Vacuum Pump
- BVV Pro Series 21.2CFM Two Stage Vacuum Pump
- 20ft of 1/4" gum rubber vacuum tubing
- (2) KF-25 to 1/4" barb adapters
- 1 Gallon Premium Vacuum Pump Oil
- Optional add-on: J-KEM DVR-200 Digital Vacuum Regulator
Q: How is the J-KEM DVR-200 used in this setup?
A: The J-KEM DV-200 is a digital vacuum regulator with vacuum monitoring software. This piece of equipment allows you to control vacuum within .1 Torr. This will allow you to pinpoint specific things you are attempting to evaporate while leaving essentials such as terpenes intact.
Q: What is the purpose of a cold trap?
A: Cold traps are used to trap any vapors lost during evaporation before they reach the vacuum system. This significantly prolongs the lifespan of your vacuum system and also allows you to recover volatile compounds that might have been lost during evaporation such as terpenes. The BVV CT40 and CT80 are electronic cold traps which only need about 1 gallon of denatured alcohol to work properly. They do not need dry ice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.