MK-V Bi-Directional Flow Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System
(Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
The 2lb Bi-Directional closed loop increases efficiency by utilizing both a bottom and top solvent input. By using a bottom flood on the first wash to ensure all material has seen solvent, preventing channeling through the material. Finish the run with a top flood input to ensure all residuals have been washed from the material. Oil-bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, the solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
This unit can be upgraded into an Active recovery unit by purchasing the upgrade kit. https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html
This Unit Includes:
•10"x10" Welded Bottom Base
•Assembled 10" Hemispherical bi-flow lid
4"x24" Material column with reducer & top cap
4" filter plate kit
1.5" Solvent input manifold
1.5" Ball Valve
#30 LP tank
(2) 1/4" 48" High-Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
3/8" 48" High-Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
10" clamps, (3)4" clamps and a (3)1.5" clamp with gaskets
(2)4" Gaskets w/ filter Extra of each type of gasket
IF YOU SELECT HIGH-PRESSURE CLAMP UPGRADE, you must also select the high-pressure option with the other applicable upgrades to receive a system fully outfit with high-pressure clamps. Upgrades come standard with single pin clamps.
• System Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High-Quality USA Made SSP Instrumental or Swagelok fully encapsulated mini ball valves
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. The standard base is a 10x10 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 10x10 base with a 10” splatter and 10”x10” open spool. The jacketed base and platter have a closed jacket welded to the outside. This is used with a circulator pump and a heater to keep consistent temperatures during recovery.
• Dewaxing Column: This upgrade replaces the standard 4”x24” spool with its sleeved counterpart. The sleeve is packed with dry ice to freeze the material, stopping the waxes and lipids from being extracted.
• Inline Sight Glass: Adds a 1.5" Inline Pipe sight glass. This is used to see a solvent drop from the material column into the collection base.
• High-Pressure Clamps: Replaces standard clamps with the high-pressure variants. **Note**This upgrade only applies to clamps on the base unit. If other upgrades are selected, you must select the high-pressure option for that upgrade
• Active Upgrade Kits: Adds your choice of Active Recovery Kit https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/trs21-active-closed-loop-recovery-kit.html, which is used to speed up the recovery process, or the Active Recirculation/Recovery Kit https://www.bestvaluevacs.com/clasu-k-trs21.html, which allows you to recirculate solvent back thru the material column, then also speeds up recovery.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.