SILCON® Silicone Tubing
(**Note: This tubing is only for flow and is NOT vacuum rated)
- The most outstanding properties of SILCON tubing are its flexibility and resistance to temperature extremes. These, plus its good electrical properties and ability to self-extinguish, make SILCON tubing an excellent choice for appliances and computers
- Peroxide-cured SILCON contains no sulfur or other acid-producing chemicals, thereby eliminating the possibility of staining, corroding, or deteriorating materials it contacts. It is extremely resistant to ozone and U.V. over long time periods.
- Care is recommended in the selection of fittings and clamps for SILCON as sharply barbed fittings or unlined metal clamps could tear into the tubing wall and possibly cause a failure.
- SILCON may be low-pressure steam sterilized in-line or autoclaved at up to 250°F in a normal autoclaving cycle. However, if exposed to repeated steam sterilization or long-term high temperature or pressure, silicone will eventually relax and become gummy. It should then be replaced.
- Please call or email Best Value Vacs to request different sizes and thickness (1/16" to 3/4"ID) - Colors for industrial applications are available through minimum order.
- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Able to resist extreme temperature variation: -100°F to 500°F
- Translucent natural color for visual contact with the flow
- resilient, stretchable, and resistance to compression set
- Odorless, tasteless and inert
- Good electrical and weatherability properties - resists U.V., ozone, gases, and moisture
- Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51) for food equipment materials
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
|Hardness, Shor A +/-5||50|
|Tensile Strength, PSI||1100|
|Elongation at Break %||375|
|Brittle Temperature °F||-100|
|Max Operating Temperature °F||500|
|Max Operating Temperature for NSF °F||350|
|Comp. Set 22 Hrs. at 177°F, %||35|
|Tear Resistance (PPI minimum)||100|
|Tubing Specifications Chart|
|ID (IN.)||OD (IN.)||STANDARD LENGTH||WORKING PSI @ 70°F||BURST PSI @ 70°F||LBS PER 100FT|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.