Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted using this site.
Starting from the date of delivery, you will have 10 calendar days to open and inspect all crates/boxes. Any missing pieces must be reported during this time period, otherwise Scientific Solutions Inc will not be held responsible. If anything is missing.
Order Processing and Transit Time
Scientific Solutions Inc will ship packages within 1-2 business days after your order is received and the payment has been cleared. Orders including freight shipments that are placed before 3:00pm EST will be shipped the next business day.
Scientific Solutions Inc reserves the right to request written documentation confirming shipping address. For customers paying via Paypal, we will ship to your Paypal registered (confirmed) address as required by Paypal for sellers.
Scientific Solutions Inc will ship internationally. Shipping rates and fees may vary depending on the location and required delivery time. Please contact us for more infromation
Note: Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility.
If your shipment is clearly damaged during transit, refuse the package and have the driver document any and all damage to the package. Scientific Solutions Inc can not take responsibility for obviously damaged shipments that are accepted and signed for. For damaged, rejected shipments, Scientific Solutions Inc will file a claim with the carrier and ship a replacement once the damage inspection is complete.
If there has been damage to your shipment that is not evident on the outside of the packaging, please contact us within 5 days of the arrival of your shipment for instructions. Please be prepared to provide photos of the inside and outside of the packaging and damaged items. To ensure prompt resolution, please keep the box, all packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
- Sales Tax
Scientific Solutions Inc will charge tax for items shipped to locations in California Recipients outside California shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
Our products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase (original invoice date). Within this period, Scientific Solutions Inc will, at its sole options, replace any components that fail in normal use. Such replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or shipping.
Note: This warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, misuse, accident, unauthorized alteration or repairs or consumable products such as (but not limited to) grinding media, quartz and alumina tubes, crucibles, heating elements, and thermocouples.
Some items have additional warranty available for purchase. Please contact us
- Return Policy
- By placing an order with Scientific Solutions Inc either online or via phone, you indicate that you have read and agree to the following return policies. Note: Returns must meet ALL criteria.
We do not accept returns for customized items. Scientific Solutions Inc in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.
1. Starting from the date of delivery, you will have 10 calendar days to open and inspect all crates/boxes. Any missing pieces must be reported during this time period, otherwise Scientific Solutions Inc will not be held responsible. If anything is missing, please call us at (844)404-4588.
2. You have 30 calendar days from the date your shipment was delivered to get a valid return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and return the goods to the possession of Scientific Solutions Inc. If the item is returned during this timeframe, we will exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method. For products verified to be defective, Scientific Solutions Inc will supply a prepaid shipping label along with an RMA number (Except for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and countries outside of the US).
3. Products should be returned unused and in the original condition they were received. This includes all accessories, manuals, manufacturer’s crate/boxes, packing materials, etc. Returns received that have been used or with missing components or modifications will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval. You will be responsible to ensure adequate packaging on all return shipments. If the shipment is damaged in transit to Scientific Solutions Inc, you will be responsible for the loss of any non-defective items.
4. For non-defective products, a 15% restocking fee will apply and you will be responsible for the cost of the initial shipment and return shipment. For products verified to be defective, Scientific Solutions Inc will be responsible for your return shipment and the shipment of replacement items.
For more information or to make a return please contact us.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and payment information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Scientific Solutions Inc may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails :We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
All customer information are stored in our secure servers and are backed up periodically.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.