Vacuubrand MZ 2C chemistry-design diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors. The two-stage construction provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and low ultimate vacuum. All parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms increase reliability and extend operating life.
The MZ 2C NT is equipped with a gas ballast valve for continuous condensate purge increasing the pumping capability of condensable vapors. This pump is our most popular chemistry diaphragm pump, and is the heart of a family of VACUUBRAND pumping systems. The NT-series features further improved performance data and superior vapor tolerance.
The NT-series features further improved performance data, easy service and superior vapor tolerance.
- Outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- High performance even at low vacuum levels
- Optimized vacuum even with gas ballast for condensate purge
- Whisper quiet and low vibration
- Long diaphragm life, maintenance-free drive system