Mastercool Aluminum R12 Manifold:
THE MASTERCOOL MANIFOLD IS USED IN CONJUCTION WITH BOTH OUR ACTIVE UPGRADE KIT AND OUR ICARUS RACK SYSTEMS. WHEN USED IN AN ACTIVE CLOSED LOOP RECOVERY/CIRCULATION KIT, THE MANIFOLD ALLOWS FOR CONTROL OF SOLVENT INPUT VIA EXTRACTOR INPUT ON THE LOW SIDE(BLUE GAUGE), AND RECOVERY TO YOUR SUPPLY TANK ON THE HIGH SIDE (RED GAUGE). WHEN USED WITH ONE OF OUR ICARUS RACK SYSTEMS, THE MIDDLE PORT IS CONNECTED TO A SEPERATE NITROGEN SUPPLY TANK, AND THE HIGH AND LOW SIDES ARE CONNECTED TO THE MATERIAL COLUMN AND DEWAXER TO PROVIDE PASSIVE PRESSURE ASSISTANCE FOR MOVING SOLVENT THROUGH THE SYSTEM.
Mastercool is the leading manufacturer of professional quality A/C manifold gauge sets. Our manifold gauge sets are
constructed of the finest materials and machined with precision to the highest quality standards. At Mastercool, every
manifold we build is built to last.
• All Mastercool gauges are color coordinated for easy refrigerant recognition.
• Our free floating piston valve results in less wear and tear in comparison to market standard twisting piston valves
• Double O-Ring allows for a much better seal resulting in less leaks
- Aluminum Block
- ¼ SAE Brass Fittings
- 1.6 Gauge Class
- 80 mm Gauges
- Refrigerants: R1270, R290, R600a
- Bar, PSI, ˚C
- Temp. Ratings: 100˚C
- Pressure Ratings: High Side 800 PSI, Low Side 500 PSI
- Temp.: Different for each Refrigerant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.