The 1300 from ExtractionTek Solutions has been available since 2011. This unit has the industries leading safety record and has been responsible for over 2 million individual extraction runs. With a maximum capacity of 10 liters the 1300 is among the most field tested extractors on the market.
- Capacity - The 1300 offers a maximum capacity of 10 liters.
- Size - At a total of 4 square feet (2’x2′), The 1300 footprint can easily be installed into even the smallest of extraction labs
- Technology - ExtractionTek’s proprietary Sub-Cool Injection™ technology, allows operators the ability to inject and recover solvent without the mess and added time of heating and cooling of the operating tank.
- Integrity - Proudly assembled in Colorado, ExtractionTek refuses to compromise on material quality. The 1300 is built using steel manufactured and fabricated only in the U.S.A.
- Verified - The 1300 has been third party peer reviewed by Professional Engineers and meets all regulatory requirements for safe and legal operation in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Nevada and Maryland.
- Certified - The 1300 meets or exceeds all industry listed standards for: ASME Section VIII, IFC, NFPA 58, 3-A Sanitary Standard, Class 1 Division 1, NSF and UL21.
* Please contact us for pricing and more information*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.