Designed for speed and productivity, the second generation (G2) of Lab Society’s Executive Series 5L Short Path Distillation Unit is more comprehensive and integrated than any other 5L system on the market.
This commercial-scale distillation system includes all of the clamps, hoses, connectors, accessories, and tools to perform distillations efficiently and with ease. With Lab Society’s new PDH-2 distillation head, users are seeing speed increases of up to 200% from the prior 5L system. The larger distillation head capitalizes on increased flow rate and increased surface area, which drastically improves speeds and efficiencies. With the increase in throughput, users are also experiencing higher potencies due to product having less residence time in the system.
- Batch Capacity: 2500mL (approx. 2750g dewaxed oil)
- Optimum capacity: 900-1500mL
- Absolute Max. Capacity: 3000mL (approx. 3300g dewaxed oil)
- Main Body Fraction Flow Rate: 400-800g/hour
- Batch Duration: 4-8 hours (Estimated)
- *Batch durations are dependent upon primary extraction method, pre-processing methodology and material composition.
- Benchtop Size: 30” x 34” x 32” (not including pump/trap/circulator)
- Distillation Head: PDH-2 (LS-PDH-2)
- American Made Glassware and Controllers
- Heating Mantles: 1200w, 115V, 10.5 amps.
- Max. System temperature: 260°C (PTFE / PFA Temp. Limit)
- Stirring Monitor: 29w, 130V, .22 amps
- Speed Range: 100-1850 rpm
- Vacuum Monitoring: 15w, 100-120V
- Range: .7 mTorr to 800 Torr
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.