Introducing the all new 12 liter short path distillation system from Lab Society. With Lab Society’s new PDH-2 distillation head, users are seeing speed increases of up to 200% from the prior systems. This means that you’ll get greater output in less time than you ever thought possible.
Patent-pending, American-made glass.
Lab Society’s precisely engineered parts and patent-pending glasswaredesigns make the distillation process easier, less user involved, and more efficient. The 12L G2 system features a modular design, allowing the user to modify or specialize their system to meet specific production criteria. The system also includes material transfer tools, cleaning tools, and extra setup parts to allow the user to configure the system to fit their laboratory’s needs.
- Batch Capacity: 6000mL (approx. 6600g dewaxed oil)
- Optimum capacity: 3000-4500mL
- Absolute Max. Capacity: 7000mL (approx. 7700g dewaxed oil)
- Main Body Fraction Flow Rate: 1000-2000g/hour
- Batch Duration: 4-8 hours (Estimated)
- *Batch durations are dependent upon primary extraction method, pre-processing methodology and material composition.
- Benchtop Size: 30” x 48” x 32” (not including pump/trap/circulator)
- Distillation Head: PDH-2 (LS-PDH-2)American Made Glassware and Controllers
- Heating Mantles: 1800w, 115V, 15.6 amps.
- Max. System temperature: 260°C (PTFE / PFA Temp. Limit)
- Stirring Motor: 29w, 130V, .22 amps
- Speed Range: 100-1850 rpm
- Vacuum Monitoring: 15w, 100-120V
- Range: .7 mTorr to 800 Torr
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.