TurboKlone T144 Clone Machine
The TurboKlone T144 Klone Machine helps you propagate a wide-variety of plants aeroponically - without the use of soil or other growing mediums. The System has 144 Clone Sites that allow your plant cuttings to be suspended inside the TurboKlone where multiple spray jets send a continuous mist of nutrient-rich water solution to the clone roots, promoting the development of a healthy, robust root structure. TurboKlones design helps decrease root damage from pests and disease so your plants can grow healthier. The TurboKlone is your first step in successful plant propagation. Turboklone's patented fan technology helps to keep the unit cool, combating high temperatures that can kill roots all while keeping harmful bacteria at bay.
- Longer lasting, more durable Polyethylene Collars
- Reservoir is stronger and easier to clean
- Fan system provides constant oxygen and keeps temperatures optimal for rooting
- More Klone sites in the same dimensional footprint as other systems on the market.
TurboKlone 144 Specs:
- Reservoir: Custom ABS Plastic
- Clone Capacity: 144
- Cutting Medium: Custom Polyethylene Collar (included)
- Water Pump Grade: 650 gph
- Optimal Water Temp: 65-75° F.
- Optimal Water PH: 5.5-6.3
- Product Dimensions: 44 3/4 X 21 1/8 X 11 5/8
- Recommended Lighting: T8 or T5 Florescent or Natural
- 12.5-13.00 Gallons to Fill Line
The air from the fan mixes with the fine spray of water from the manifold, maximizing the concentration of dissolved oxygen. High levels of dissolved oxygen create ideal conditions for roots to flourish.
As the fan spreads cool air across the reservoir it combats any excess heat caused by the pump. In the past, growers were forced to either put their pumps on timers or risk killing their roots due to excess heat. But TurboKlone’s technology lets you keep those pumps running all day long and your roots growing super strong.
Parts & Labor Warranty
TurboKlone offers a 90-day warranty (from day of purchase) on its products from defects in material or workmanship.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.