The NEW 2020 CUP SERIES ALCOHOL EXTRACTION SYSTEMS are now UL/CUL 1389 and ISO 9001 Certified and provide the ability to extract and target botanical compounds from a variety plant material. This extraction technology can isolate specific botanical compounds through programmable sequences, effectively targeting the desired separation. The system combines closed-loop, cold alcohol extraction with mechanical centrifugation which ensures high-purity extractions.
In other words, Alcohol extraction just got a lot easier.
The Centrifuge Utility Platform provides accurate control over important extraction variables:
- Production Capacity
- 8-14 lbs of Plant Material Per Batch (depending on mill size)
- Avg. Run Time: 10 - 20 Min (depending on SOP)
- Approx: 300 lbs Processing Per 8 hr Shift
- Alcohol Requirement: 12-13 Gallons per run
- (1) Alcohol Feed Port With 1.5” Tri-clamp Fittings
- (1) 1.5” Tri-clamp; Remote Discharge Vent and Pressure Relief Port
- All Wetted Parts are 304 and 316L Stainless Steel Construction 2” Tri-Clamp Angled Drain
- Vapor Tight (No Pressure) Vessel with EPDM Lid Seal
- Vacuum Jacket Insulation
- Low Temperature Compatibility -40C
- CUP 15- 230v- 30 amp- Single Phase
- UL Certified Class 1 Div 2 Motor
- UL-NEMA L6- R30 Plug
- UL- L6 - 30 (30A-250V)
- Footprint of CUP-15 Machine: 25" x 37"
- Footprint of CUP-15 Driver Panel: 25" x 32"
- Approximate Footprint of Entire System in Use (CUP-15, Driver Panel, Filtration & Kegs): 4' x 15'
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.